£35 an hour for up to 30 children
– Exclusive use of one of our party rooms. Add-ons
– Party Bags containing a variety of Story Museum treasures can be purchased for £5 for each child.
– Chef’s Party Lunch for £5 per person.
– A pass to explore our Exhibitions. £5 for each child. One free adult for every three children, additional adults are charged at £7.50.
– Bespoke birthday cake from £30.
Terms and Conditions
Party Bookings do not entitle you to exclusive use of the exhibition. If you would like your party to start or finish outside normal public business hours there is a charge of £20 per hour. See website for opening times. The minimum hire time for an easy peasy party is 2 hours. For children younger than 11 years old there must be a minimum of one adult per six children while they explore the exhibition. See our detailed T&Cs for more information.
£29.95 per child 2 hours of fun starting 10:30am or 2:30pm For 10- 30 children
0-6 years old
– Mini Safari
– Time for Bed
– Royal-tea time
7+ years old
Wonder Walk: Oxford Fantasy Writers
Take a Wonder Walk through Oxford to see the places in the city that inspired the city’s most famous writers. Choose three authors from C S Lewis, J.R.R Tolkien, Lewis Carroll and Philip Pullman.
Mad Hatter’s Tea Party
Flamingo Croquet, Riddles and Games.
– A 60 minute activity session
– A member of the Story Team to lead activities.
– A party lunch for all attending children (dietary requirements catered for).
– A party bag containing a variety of Story Museum treasures
– A pass to explore our Exhibitions. One free adult for every three children.
– Bespoke Birthday cake from £30
Terms and Conditions
Party Bookings don’t give you to exclusive use of the exhibition. There may be other groups or members of the public in the spaces other than your booked room.
For children younger than 11 years old there needs to be a minimum of one adult per six children while they explore the exhibition. See our detailed T&Cs for more information. For children under six years old we recommend a 1:1 ratio of adults and children since the activities are most enjoyable with someone to give handy advice or encouragement.
Please click here to read our full terms and conditions for birthday party booking.